Tuesday, July 19, 2011

T.G. Deck Update After Nationals...

After a long weekend at Nationals of many lost and misplays, on the trip home Pao and I have been talking about how to better my deck. We thought about making it more anti-meta/stun by adding 1 more king Tiger Wanghu by -1 Flamvell Firedog and +1 Horn of the Phantom Beast and -1 7tools of the bandit. Today as I was playing around with my TG deck on DuelingNetwork, this is what I found that works...(please see below)

Yes! +3 Reborn Tengu and - All the Flamvells! Tengu is just that fricken broke! During Nationals, Tengu alone -3 my field with a total of 3 cards left total in hand + field while my opponent had 5 cards in hand. I didnt figure it out till later in the day but before i figured it out I was puzzled as to why I was so behind. It is true that Firedog can + from Tengu but he is the only card that can do that in the entire deck. I couldnt make the deck more consistent before attending Nationals because it was working so well with the Flamvell engine. Maybe the duelists around my area arent good enough? Well, at the end of the day, I came home with better knowledge and skills. Overall, it was a great experience.

Original build below.

No comments:

Post a Comment