Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DuelingNetwork Noob!

So here is the situation...

As you can already see, I have Tengu, Descendant and Librarian face up on the field along with one face down card. All he had was Swap Frog face up with no cards in s/t zone. He did however have a Treeborn in the Grave. It was my M1, I activated my Glow-Up Bulb's effect and milled a Dandylion. I told him I would get the Glow-up first and there wont be any dandy tokens because the field will be occupied with monsters. He said in return that I would get the tokens first and not get my Glow-Up. I found a link to the scenerio which says that the tokens cant be special summoned during the resolution of an effect and it would start a new chain. He knew I was going into Trishula to remove his cards and I was going to draw a card for Librarian's effect so he then complains about how I don't know how to play and A.S.S. me.

Its funny and sad at the same time. I'm not saying that HELL_KAISER is a cheater, maybe he was never taught by his parents that losing will only make you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment