Monday, November 28, 2011

11/27/11 Box Tourney Report | Jurrac Rabbit Deck

Duelist: Choua
Deck Used: Jurrac Rabbit
Finished: 2nd place
5 Rounds of Swiss
Cut to top8
(sorry I didnt write down the names of my opponents so I'll just use the deck type that I vs against)

Round 1 vs kid (weird deck with no sleeves) OO
Game1: Laggia + Dolkka + Leviair FTW
Game2: Replay of game 1.

Round 2 vs Rabbit XO-Draw
Game1: He open godly, Sarco for Rabbit, summon Tour Guide, XYZ into Leviair, rabbit = 2x dinosaur = Laggia, double set back row = I scoop turn 2.
Game2: Took 35mins, we both used all resources but I came out as victor so we go into a draw.

Round 3 vs Chaos Agent Hyperion OO
Game1: Laggia + TKRO + Dolkka control.
Game2: Laggia + Dolkka + Compulsory + Judgment = Winning!

Round 4 vs XYZ Gadgets OXO
Game1: Won dice roll, set Warning + Lance, Summon Guiaba. By turn2 I had a Dolkka to negate gadget effects and won.
Game2: Sided in System Down but didnt help at all because he had control of board early with Utopia, Banisher of Radiance.
Game3: Open with bad hand but redeemed myself by top decking Rabbit to control board for game.

Round4 vs Rabbit XX
Game1: He started with double Sarco to search Rabbit + Avarice. I summoned Tour Guide but he Veiler my effect. Turn 2 he Heavy Storm, summon Tour Guide = Leviair = Rabbit = Dolkka = I scoop.
Game2: I ended my turn with a Laggia and Warning. He plays Smashing Ground, I negate, then MST. Summons Tour Guide = Leviair = Rabbit = Laggia, set 3 s/t ends turn. I tried to take out his Laggia with my Laggia but he D.Prison. I set a monster + 1 s/t. He gets a Dolkka and it went down hill from there.

Top8 vs Tech Genus XOO
Game1: Wasn't sure what he was playing at the time. He controlled with TG1-EM1 + other traps.
Game2: Won with TKRO + Dimensional Fissure
Game3: I started with double MST and got rid of his TG1 + Dprison. Then controlled the board from there on. He was also only top decking most of the time since I had a lot of s/t destruction.

Top4 vs Agent Hyperion OO
Game1: destroyed two of his Snowman Eaters (maybe a tech?) with Dolkka and control with TKRO.
Game2: Controlled board with Dolkka and s/t support.

Finals vs Gladiator Beast XX
Game1: He control board early with GB and ended with Heraklinos + set War Chariot for me to scoop.
Game2: He drew everything to counter my plays... 8[

Below is the deck list used for the Box tourney. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment