Monday, January 30, 2012

Inzektor Wind-Up Update!

Latest version...




I've made some minor changes since the "How To Stop Inzektors" video. I actually incorporated some of those cards in that video into my side deck only. I kept everything the same in the main deck because I felt it was flowing with consistency and didnt need anything to be changed. So here is the Side Deck list for that change...

Thunder King Rai-Oh x2
Snowman Eater
Penguin Soldier
Maxx "C"
D.D. Crow x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dimensional Fissure x2
Mirror of Oaths x2
Royal Decree x3

The only changes I made were taking out the side against any machine decks which were the Cyber Dragons + Chimeratech Dragon and added in the 3rd Royal Decree and the 2 Mirror of Oaths. I'm actually glad I did those side changes because I used the Oaths' a lot and I ended up using the Decrees alot at the end too.

Some thoughts before I get into the box tourney report; lets talk about siding in D. Fissure when going up against the mirror for a min here. Dimensional Fissure can actually be a pretty good card to side in! 'Why' or 'how' you ask? Well, your opponent will most likely side in Effect Veilers or Maxx "C" so they can hope to stop you! I know what you're thinking and thats why I said "OR" because I've seen some of these builds on the internet and some duelist prefer 2/3 Effect Veilers over Max "C" and vise-versa.

Anyways, back to the point of Difi (will from now on be short for Dimensional Fissure because its too long to type all that!) being sided in against the mirror, your opponent will do whatever that is necessary to stop your Dragonfly/Centipede plays and the only cards that they have in mind are cards that activate from the hand so they either get a + or you get a -.

A lot of other players are siding in DD Crow now too.

Back to subject, before making any plays, first thing you want to do is make sure Difi is active on the board! In other words, put it in play before you do anything...after you activate Difi, start your Dragonfly play and let it rip your opponent's field! They will hate having Maxx "C"/Effect Veiler/DD Crow in their hand as they get to watch you rape them with your bugs! Ofcourse if you're like me you would want to attack the hand right after clearing the field in case of Gorz/Tragoedia/Battle Fader. After doing all that, its pretty much SP (Scoop Phase) for them.

Next time, I'll make a video on advance tech cards for the meta and why the old popular cards just don't work anymore. Until then, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment