Monday, March 12, 2012

Regionals 3/10/11 Report!

Player: Choua
Deck: Inzektorz
Duelists: 265
Rank: 1st

R1 vs Worms OXO
G1: inzektor rushed for otk
G2: dragonfly got hot by Effect Veiler and lost.
G3: Royal Decree first turn with Centipede equipped with Hornet, rushed for otk turn 2.

R2 vs Machina OXO
G1: compulsory his Fortress, MST his set and rushed for game.
G2: another Effect Veiler from opponent for game loss.
G3: gain +2 from Zenmaines then it went downhill for opponent. Slow win.

R3 vs Inzektors OXO
G1: turn 2 otk.
G2: open bad and he slowly won.
G3: won with Centipede + compulse. Compulsory on his Dragonfly, he respond Forbidden Lance and couldn't equip hornet. He had to end turn and I rushed for game next turn.

R4 vs Wind-Ups OXO
G1: otk without seeing opponents deck.
G2: random sides went in deck. Slowly lost to windup soldier.
G3: Was Epic! He removed a lot of my stuff. Luckily I saved dragonfly and hornet in hand. Mst his set s/t and rushed for -79lp. He was top decking and topped solemn judgment. We shook hands afterwards.

R5 vs Inzektors OO -Deck Checked!
G1: he started slow with a set Fiendish Chain. I summoned dragonfly to play the effect, he chained fiendish chain while I responded with MST. I also had a Weevil in hand do I rushed with otk.
G2: his mystic tomato couldn't help him. He played mind control on my centipede that's equipped with my hornet and couldn't do anything. I also had a DD Crow + Veiler in hand to stop his Dragonfly. He had no monsters in hand and lost the next round.

R6 vs Dark World OXO
G1: I knew what he was playing. I won the coin toss. I went first. First turn I +5. Swarmed the field with 4 monsters one of which is Exa-Beetle and had 5 s/t in the zone with 1 card from hand. I did this so he wouldn't get advantage with his hand control spell cards. He had card destruction but it didn't help him.
G2: he opened card destruction and went all out because I did it in G1. I couldn't recover and lost to his double Grapha.
G3: slow control and he did a lot of misplays. Those misplays allowed me to win the match. He didn't Veiler my TGU, he didn't chain Smog when I played Decree and my Dimensional Fissure stopped his Veilers.

R7 vs Dino Rabbit XOO
G1: he opened with 2 rabbits + Guiba and S/T support. It was all downhill for me from turn1.
G2: opened BTH, S. Warning, Centipede, Hornet and other cards. Played centipede + hornet and set both traps. Waited for him to drop Rabbit which he did and fell into BTH. I slowly took the 'W' for that game.
G3: he opened with rabbit, I struggled to come back. We both misplayed because I sent my equipped hornet to destroy his face up Macro Cosmos and we continued dueling without noticing it wouldn't work (probably due to pressure if surrounding duelists watching). Warning was given by head judge. I Xyz into Leviair, s/s Centipede from rfg, dropped DAD for the win.

R8 vs Karakuri XX
G1: open with Inzektors but no dragonfly. Struggled and lost slowly.
G2: same as G1 but also open with Maxx C's. It didn't help much and still lost.

R9 vs Chaos OO
G1: controlled the board with inzektor dad then followed up with more bugs.
G2: with Dimensional Fissure from the side, it stopped all his hand trap cards ftw.


That's a picture of the Team! Sitting in the front is Choua (me), in the back from left to right; PK, MK, CNK. You guys now know how we look like. :)

Below is the Inzektor deck that I used. Don't forget to "Like" the video and share it to your friends who're struggling with Inzektors.



No comments:

Post a Comment