Sunday, October 30, 2011

Regional Report 10/28/11 Legion Games, MN

Regional report

Round 1 vs Ozzy (Agents) OO
Game1: first turn Bureido + Naturia Beast = control ftw.
Game2: he started by stalling with Gachi. I came back with multi Bureido and difi to control for game.

Round2 vs Siam (TG agent) XOX
Ganw1: open with double tkro and lost because he op.
Game2: Burei + Bureido = game
Game3: back and forth but he had hand advantage and I didn't open with any monsters. He was playing offensively while I played defensively.

Round3 vs Joey (karakuri) OXX
Game1: otk turn2 spam field with bureidos and Burei.
Game2: his turn2 otk.
Game3: shoulda Blackrose to clear his field but didn't and it cost me the game.

Round4 vs Francis (malefic keeper) OO
Game1: he cyber end control until I trishula.
Game2: forbidden lance ftw.

Round5 vs Danielle (TG Tengu) XOO
Game1: she stardust controlled.
Game2: royal decree blocked everything.
Game3: extended double Bureido + Burei with set Dprison to take out BLS & Catastor.

Round6 vs Landon (TG Tengu) OO
Game1: Naturia Beast, warning x2, Dprison and dimensional prison first turn = winning.
Game2: a repeat of game1 with less defense.

Round7 vs Justin (Chain Burn) OXO
Game1: I went first, double Bureido, strategist, draw 2 and set decree. He sets 4 and ended only to see my decree and scoops.
Game2: not sure what he was playing. He chain burned me.
Game3: open with decree and Bureido x2 + Barkion which was sacked into his Lava Golem. He activated Sacpegoats and I dark holed. Summon THRO ftw.

Round8 vs Josh (junk dopple) OXO
Game1: difi control with Bureido.
Game2: he controlled board for game.
Game3: epiphany of game1!

I was in the top 24 out of 168 duelist. Below is the updated deck profile of the Karakuri that I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment