Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tour Guide Zombie Local Report 10/8/2011

Hi everyone, this is Pk here. Today I am going to show you guys my Tour Guide Zombie deck. I have been playing it for two weeks and still testing it out. This past weekend (10/8/2011) I went to one of my old Local in MN. Where I used to live. There was about 28 players. 4 rounds of swiss with no top 8. Here is my matchup:


Round 1

Tour Guide Zombie (me) Vs. Lightsworn (Won) 1-0

He started out with 2 Solar Recharge and took control on game 1. Game 2, he misplayed by removing my Reborn Tengu with BLS effect. I got another Tengu from my deck and came back with Trishula and control the game. On game 3, I control him with crevice and leave him with no light in the grave.


Round 2

Tour Guide Zombie (me) Vs. E-Hero (Won) 2-0

Game 1 was back and forth. I controlled the field with Trishula and on his turn he Dark Hole. He summoned E-Hero Voltic and attack directly and activate Voltic effect to special summon E-Hero Stratos that was banish from my Trishula. With E-Hero Stratos effect to search for E-Hero Aluis. He think about what to do for minute and xyz into Steelswarn Roach. On my turn I activated my Dark Hole to clear the field and summon Zombie Master for the win. Game 2, my opponent started with a hand full of spells cards and could do anything. I end up flooding the field with monsters and end the duel.


Round 3

Tour Guide Zombie (me) Vs. Plant Junk Doppel (Won) 3-0

Game 1, my opponent set a monster and 1 back row. I drew and activate Mind Control on his face-down monster. The face-down was a Ryko. So I flip it to destroy his spell/trap. It was a Book of Moon and he chain it to put the Ryko face down. I summoned Tour Guide and special summon Sangan. I attacked with Sangan and he drop Gorz. I entered Main Phase 2 and activated Enemy Control tributing my Sangan to take control of Gorz. I search for Effect veiler with Sangan Effect. I activated Foolish Burial and sent Glow-up to the grave. Activated Glow-up effect and synchro with Gorz to make Scrap Dragon. Used Scrap Dragon to destroy the Gorz token and the face-down Ryko. I end my turn. My opponent can't do anything on his next turn because of Effect Vieler in my hand. On game 2, I control his hand with Spirit Reaper early and won the duel.


Round 4

Tour Guide Zombie (me) Vs. Agent (Won) 4-0

Game 1 my opponent summoned Venus and activate Venus effect paying 500LP to get a Shine Ball. He used it again and I dropped Maxx "C". He special another Shine Ball and I drew a card. He took a minute to think about Xyzing into Gachi Gachi. But instead he end his turn. After that I took over the game with Trishula and removed all his Agent. Game 2 I used Crevice on all his Light monster and he could not do anything.


The tournament was great and I have a lot of fun. I played against 4 different decks. Here is the deck list:


Monsters: 22


3x Tour Guide From the Underworld

1x Sangan

3x Goblin Zombie

1x Mezuki

1x Zombie Master

1x Plaguespreader Zombie

1x Spirit Reaper

3x Reborn Tengu

1x Maxx "C"

1x Glow-up Bulb

1x Dark Armed Dragon

2x Thunder King Rai-Oh

1x Effect Veiler

1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness


Spells: 11


1x Monster Reborn

1x Mind Control

1x Dark Hole

1x Heavy Storm

2x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Enemy Controller

1x Foolish Burial

1x Pot of Avarice

1x One for One

1x Allure of Darkness


Traps: 9


2x Solemn Warning

1x Solemn Judgment

1x Trap Dustshoot

1x Mirror Force

2x Dimensional Prison

1x Call of the Haunted

1x Bottomless Trap Hole


Extra: 15


1x Ally of Justice Decisive Armor

1x Trishula, of the Ice Barrier

1x Scarp Dragon

1x Stardust Dragon

1x Black Rose Dragon

1x Doomkaiser Dragon

1x Revived King Had Des

1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

1x Orient Dragon

1x T.G. Hyper Librarian

1x Ally of Justice Catastor

1x Armory Arm

1x Number 39: Utopia

1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon

1x Leviair the Sea Dragon


No comments:

Post a Comment