Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wind-Ups Into Inzektors!

I love the concept of this deck! Original build is to go for first turn hand control, if you havent seen the first turn hand control; I advise you go to DuelingDays' blog and watch/read it or just click "here". Then, in game 2 you can either keep it the same or smokescreen it into a Wind-Up Inzektors hybrid deck which it is still a very good deck! How? Because all the Inzektors are lvl3 monsters and can easily be Xyz'ed into Zenmaighty after getting their +4 combo! A duel video of Wind-Up Inzektors can be watched "here". As for the deck list of the build I'm talking about, please see below. Go ahead and dysect the deck, figure out it's combos and strategies. I will most likely make this deck when Order Of Chaos is released which is in less than a month because I want to do something that has hand control plus field control, however, I will probably be making my own version with more technical cards because I like cards that gain control of board. ;)

27 Monster


3x Marauding Captain
1x Junk Forward
3x Gilasaurus
3x Wind-Up Mouse
3x
Wind-Up Hunter
3x T.G. Werewolf
3x Spell Striker
1x Mainspring Soldier
3x
Wind-Up Magician
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
3x Genex Ally Birdman


13 Spells

3x Instant Fusion
1x Heavy Storm
1x Foolish Burial
2x Fossil Dig
1x Monster Reborn
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Pot of Avarice
3x Upstart Goblin


Side

3x Inzekter Centipede
3x Inzekter Dragonfly
3x Inzetker Hornet
2x Armageddon Knight

1x Allure of Darkness

3x Royal Decree


Extra:

3x Wind-Up Zenmaighty

No comments:

Post a Comment